Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Etsy's Red, White and Blue

Happy 4th everyone! Here in sunny San Diego it is, surprisingly, not sunny today. Its actually raining a bit. Its ok though. I have some horrible summer allergies so I have no plans to leave my house today. I am going to make a green chili and ham omelet, drink coffee, watch You Tube videos, and do some online window shopping. Basically, I will not change out of my pj's at all today!! Perfect!

So even though I am not doing anything interesting I thought I would share some great 4th of July themed vintage items from Etsy. These things are so pretty that even my overseas readers could appreciate them!


Everyone needs the perfect sun dress!

Some great open toe sandals.


Tennis anyone??

 This sweater has a very 20's feel to it.

Everyone needs a great purse.



Not bakelite, but still cute!

To die for bandanna print bathing suit.

All of these items are perfect for picnics and fireworks. Hope everyone has a great 4th!.




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, I bought the sweater, super cute and a super deal! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew someone would get that! It was such a good price :-)

      Delete
  2. That dress! That bathingsuit! The purse! Great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of them. Especially the bathing suit!

      Delete
  3. Omggggggg that bathing suit!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that playsuit and the nautical sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The playsuit is cute. Its interesting that its by Royal Hawaiian.

      Delete
  5. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...