Thursday, July 5, 2012

Emily and Jesse's Wedding

Two weeks ago our friends Emily and Jesse got married. It was a beautiful wedding taking place at a Catholic church. Afterwards, the reception was held in the Queens Salon on the Queen Mary. It was a great day and I'm going to let the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.


Mary is so darned tall!! Her brother Chris made her whole outfit. Go check out his blog Wacky Tacky.


I didn't feel right taking pictures during the ceremony but I made sure to get one as they were leaving.


Isn't her dress gorgeous! Its vintage 50s and looked amazing on her!




Jesse's car.



The Queen Mary. 




For some reason this makes me think of the upcoming London Olympics. Maybe because I'm super excited for them!


Inside the Queen's Salon.




Almon Loos and the Hoop 'n' Hollers.


First dance.


Emily also has a blog. Go check it out!


9 comments:

  1. The wedding looked amazing! Your hair is getting really long too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually cut off about 4 inches just the other day. Its so much better!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely wedding and wedding dress!

    I absolutely adore your dress as well. That is a great color for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got that dress in Long Beach a couple years back. Its one of those dresses you have to have help getting on.

      Delete
  3. You got some really beautiful photos of the wedding! Thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, and lovin' the Queen Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Everything looked amazing! I would love to see the Queen Mary one day! It looks simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos again... such an adorable wedding dress. love it.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Design Blogs, Such a great list. Thanks for sharing all these blogs all are very useful to every one

    wedding planning education

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...