Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Current Blogs I Am Reading

And you should be too!!! I really like all these blogs and enjoy reading them, so you should head on over, follow them and show them some love! Tell them Temperamental Broad sent you too. I


Retro ReVamp
(Fixed link)
I love seeing and reading about her home renovations. She has great taste!


Betty does cosmetics reviews that I really like, as well as lots of personal little posts. I like her latest one about cyber bullying.


A local San Diego girl, I like seeing all her thrifting finds. Makes me want to get out there more often!


A Denver girl, we have some of the same friends and she goes to some of my old haunts. Makes me miss Denver...


Another girl living in a city I love! This time its San Francisco. She blogs about shows and bands and familiar faces.


An adorable girl living in London with ties to San Francisco.

So what are waiting for? Go say hi!!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you Holly for sharing my blog! Vintage bloggers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thanks for featuring me!
    I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I love your styling!
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention - so sweet of you! :) Look out for the green skirt in my up-coming posts heheeh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. First link is inactive. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including me on this list. That was so thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for the help on my comment section :-)

      Delete
  6. I love those photos :)
    I love vintage style!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this post, thank you sweetie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw this now (don't know why), but thank you soo much for linking me! I went and changed my blog address, so unfortunately it doesn't go anywhere now, but if you want to change the top link to www.kitschnkeen.blogspot.ca instead of the retrorevamp one, it will work! Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...