Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blake Lively

I saw these pictures of Blake Lively at the Savages movie premier and I thought she looked really good. I am not usually impressed with modern actresses, but I really liked her Old Hollywood look:




I think the dress is really pretty and looks really flattering on her. She's a gorgeous girl as is but I like this look on her. I also really like the way they did her hair.


I think her makeup looks better from a distance though. It ages her a bit. I also wish they would've filled in her brows differently. I think a Lauren Bacall arched brow would have completed this look. All in all though, she looked really good. Also, I would kill for this dress!!!


13 comments:

  1. Damn that dress is gorg! Very architechtural, I love the lines. Her hair is just stunning. I much prefer this to her normal boho look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, if I was a famous actress I would so hate her for getting to this dress first!! If I was Blake I would have kept it for the Academies, it is definitely worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is perfect for her. I cant really imagine another actress pulling it off the way she does.

      Delete
  3. That dress is stunning, and the hair goes perfectly with it. I agree with the brows too, but she still looks stunning none the less
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the lines of the dress. It makes her body look amazing, but still classy.

      Delete
  4. Her hair is very Veronica Lake here. And the dress is stunning. You can't go wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hair. I'm so glad didnt do some modern messy hairstyle.

      Delete
  5. I used to watch Gossip Girl and the way they did her brows never made sense to me. They seem to drag her face down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. A straighter arch would be so much better for her. They are too rounded and not long enough. They should frame her face and they don't.

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love dresses like this. She looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress and her hair reminds me a little of Veronica Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like younger Hollywood starlets are leaning more towards retro looks, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this pic last night on Joan Rivers' Fashion Police - she's drop dead gorgeous! Love your blog - new follower! :) Can't wait to check out some more posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...