Monday, May 7, 2012

Outfit Post/Recent Purchases

I wore my new Forever 21 blouse on saturday for Cinco de Mayo, along with some ankle wrap flat sandals I got from Old Navy. I paired the blouse with a pencil skirt, hoop earrings, and my white orchid flower.

I should probably have worn a strapless bra with it but oh well. Also, I am in desperate need of a pedicure!


I really love this blouse and I got so many compliments on it. The ruffle is so feminine and fun and it looks good with skirts and jeans. If they had it in other prints I would buy them all!!


I did my bangs a bit differently too. This is 2 day old hair so it went in a pony tail.


Now onto my purchases!

I am obsessed with ankle wrap flat sandals right now and have bought 4 pairs already! I saw a photo of some movie star in the 40s wearing them and of course had to have them!
These are from Old Navy, along with the red ones above.
$17


I got these in black and brown from Victorias Secret. 
$36

Are you on Ooh La La! Vintage Swap and Sell on Facebook? If not you should be! I bought these two pairs of shorts from Deanna and I can't wait to get them! I bought them for $50 easch. A lot of money for me right now but I couldn't resist!




So cute!!

This last thing was a late night splurge on Etsy. I bought it for a few reasons:
1-Its super cute.
2-The price couldn't be beat.
3-Did I mention that its super cute???



The listing said that it did not pass the 409 test for bakelite. It looks like it might be resin, but I will have to inspect it further. 


At $15 I like it no matter what. Its big and chunky and looks like bakelite so I think it will fit in nicely with my collection.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits! You are an itty bitty little thing! Cute! Love those shorts too

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you the cutest little thing ever!!! I love your hair it looks really simple and cute. Your eyebrows are to die for by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-u-lous!! Love that top! Now, stop shrinking! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun look. you could always go w/ a red bra?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one of each, thank you. :D Such cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! I love your hair. And those finds are fantastic!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...thank you for this post! I've been chomping at the bit for some great affordable flat sandals and ta da there is your post! :D I'm sooo taking a trip to the old navy website right now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute and your makeup is stunning! You must do a tutorial on how to get such perfect skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! I've been thinking about doing a post about eyebrows and an updated post about my skincare. I'll put them in my 'to do' list. Also, I got the shorts in the mail and they both fit like a dream!!! Now I just need somewhere to wear them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...