Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Viva Las Vegas-Purchases

I did not buy a lot at Viva this year. Partly because I knew I would have to buy a new camera, and partly because a lot of what I saw and liked was quite pricey. I did manage to walk away with a few goodies though.

Another bottle of Layrite Grooming Spray. This stuff is great as a setting spray and doing rolls.
$10

Flower barrettes. The white one is my new favorite but I need to add some glitter glue to make it really nice.
$5 each


40s/50s plaid dress. Marked $85 but I got it for $42



It has one hip pocket detail that I think is really cute.

I got this gingham dress for $42 as well, marked down from $85. I needed a new one.



I did not purchase this dress for myself but I was going to. I tried it on and Fernando talked me out of it. Then he snuck back and bought it for me. Such a sweetie :-)
Its a 50s Tea Timer. I love these!

Originally they were sold with capris that you would wear under them. This one is missing its capris, as they usually are. Its ok though. I will just get some black leggings.

9 comments:

  1. I love the dresses. I'd love to find a cute sundress. I used to have a great Chinese inspired dress cut somewhat like that one, but much plainer. Unfortunately, I "outgrew" it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous dresses, you bought well. The only reason I am not completely green with jealousy is the fact there's no way they would have fitted me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were a lot of amazing items at the vendors this year but my budget would not allow me to splurge. I got the things I wanted to get. One amazing dress and two more casual dresses for under $200. I'm trying to buy more casual pieces that I can wear on a daily basis, instead of always going for the show stoppers that cost an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Sorry to hear about losing your camera...that's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing blog u look fabulous and have such beautiful clothes, i love vintage but its always tiny sizes, love from dublin xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dresses.love the flowers.I bet the tea timer will be gorgeous with leggings.Love the pattern on it.what a sweet surprise from your man.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Viva casualties! Sorry to hear about your camera! I lost a pair of earrings, and my friend broke a heel on my favorite pair of shoes.

    Great scores! The tea timer is fantastic. I'm a sucker for any red Hawaiian :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teatimer is great! And all your outfits look lovely. congratulations on sticking to your budget, too - it's easy to go overboard when you're surrounded by so many beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...