Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thrifting Finds

Today Fernando and I stumbled upon a thrift trader store. It was in a huge warehouse that was packed with clothes and vinyl. So much vinyl that it would take forever to sift through all of it! This place was like Buffalo Exchange on crack! No real vintage clothes to speak of, but I still managed to walk away with some cute pieces. All in all we spent $40.

Peasant style top. Its a bit big but I think I can take it in.

Love the lacy ruffles!

40s style sweater. The color is much more teal than it looks here.


Polka dot ruffled cami.


Red flats I was in desperate need of.

3 woven belts and one black velvet one.

Fernando's stack of 45s.

9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... Ahhh... Ooohhh... LOving those first two tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, nice!! Loving all the finds, especially the peasant top and the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that little teal sweater is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is just so cute!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That teal sweater is SO cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for the sweater! It has such a 40s look to it. I definitely will be going back to this store. All the 45s that Fernando got (20 of them, 3 for a $1) are all really good! And he barely dug through the many boxes that they had. Its our new favorite store!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all!
    I have that Polka dot ruffled cami:D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...