Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lena Hoschek Spring/Summer 2012

I adore Lena Hoschek!! Her designs are absolutely stunning! They all have a vintage look to them, and her models are usually styled like pin ups. She is based out of Austria and her clothes are quite pricey, but that doesn't mean I can't drool over them.

Her are some pictures of her latest collection:





Backstage at her runway show. 


The fabulous Lena Hoscshek herself.

Some of my favorites from this collection.








Find them all at Lenahoschek.com

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE her clothes and drool over them every season!! Now if only they were more in my price range! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her collections and want most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I hope no one heard the noises I was making as I scrolled through. Those are all fabulous! The black print wrap top is something I need. And when you need something it's a responsibility.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...