Thursday, March 8, 2012

Outfit Post-Peasant Blouse

The weather on sunday was phenomanal so I got a chance to wear my new peasant blouse. We went to a get together at our friend Monicas house, and we sat outside in the sun all afternoon drinking beer and eating carne asada. It was wonderful!!

The blouse is very sheer so I had to wear a tank underneath. My scarf is vintage with ballarinas all over it.

My pink espadrilles from Ann Taylor. A perfect match!!

I kept it casual with my Freddies jeans. I really need a new pair!
 (Excuse my messy kitchen!!)

I also won another blouse from Ebay. I wanted a plain white one and I thought this one was really cute:


13 comments:

  1. So cute! Look at you rock all that pink, I love it! You can never go wrong with a peasant blouse, I swear. Always looks great, dressed down or up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a cute top and love the shoes from Ann Taylor. Pretty in Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I too need some new Freddies. Mine are too big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you look super cute in your top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute top! Oh Monica in San Diego, such a lovely gal, I assume it's the same one, say hello from Fiona next time you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want one in pink!I've never seen one with pink embroidery,its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tops and loving those pink swan ceramics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! I love pink. Its one of my favorite colors.

    STM-Yup, same Monica. Ill tell her you said hi.

    Dolly-I love my swans!!! I found them all at thrift stores. I have a swan tv lamp too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! In fact it prompted me to write to her on FB so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink peasant top!! I love the way you are wearing it, it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blouse looks really pretty!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I simply adore this blouse - it is so cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ditto, I love your ceramic swans!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...