Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Recent Purchases

Just thought I'd share a few of my recent purchases. Haven't bought too much recently as I am still pretty broke, but we went to Phoenix and Albuquerque this past weekend and I got a few things. We were there on a mini tour with Fernando's band Roy Rapid and the Rhythm Rock Trio. I got to see my  family and friends, which was a lot of fun. We went shopping in Albuquerque and I got most of these at Buffalo Exchange.

The first thing I got is this vintage wool cardigan. It has beading and sequins around the collar.


I always have a hard time finding these in my size so I was happy to find this one. It fits like an extra small.
Buffalo Exchange
$11

I also got this Forever 21 coat. Its a nice fuchsia color and appears brand new.

Buffalo Exchange
$17

Next I got this really beautiful vintage 40s dress. It has a couple light stains on it, but who cares! Its sooo pretty!!


The sleeves are scalloped.
Buffalo Exchange
$17

The last thing I got are these vintage pink fabric earrings. I have them in a few other colors too.
Uneek Treasures
$2.50

These last 2 things I got a while back. This is a sparkly lucite bracelet I got at a vintage flew market.
$3

This is a sweater from the 70s that looks like its from the 40s or 50s. I think its really cute and it looks great with my Freddies jeans.

$15

So thats everything. I havent had much money to shop with but I really like the few things I got. Everything above totals less than $100. Not bad!!

11 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting! Love those finds, especially the dress with the scalloped sleeves and that divine lucite bracelet!! Hope all is well with you and I hope your had fun on your trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds, love the pink jumper and the dress.

    xx Rosina Lee
    http://rosinalee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finds, I especially like the dress and the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your finds once again miss :) love the lucite bracelet and that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute finds! I never have luck at the BE here, I'm surprised you got such good stuff!
    Sorry I missed you!!! :(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cardigans.I love that pink one.I have the same problem finding them in my small size.The lucite braclet and earrings are just to cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies!

    OG Tara-I usually find at least a couple things at BE whenever I go there. It certainly isnt like it used to be though. Remember that Kamehameha dress I gave you years ago? I got that there. I have tons of amazing things I got from there! It used to be THE place to find vintage in 'burque. Ah, the old days....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that pink jumper is sooooo sweet! Lovely clothes:)
    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress with the pink flowers is dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss reading your posts. I hope california is treating you right! I have just entered the blogging world myself... please have a peek and follow if youd like www.wilydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...