Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bad Blogger/I Heart Shoes

I have been a neglectful blogger, I know. I should be doing my October Spookfest right now but to be perfectly honest...I just don't feel like it. I have had a lot going on in my life with the move and 2 new jobs (and hopefully a 3rd) and just haven't been in a blogging state of mind. I haven't had any money to really shop with and havent been doing too much with my hair because I need a cut really bad! I am going to slowly try to get back into blogging, but we will just have to take it one day at a time.

All that being said...I wanted to share with you a couple of recent purchases. Shoes, of course.



Harajuku Lovers "Yipee".
I have these in black and I love them so I decided to get the red ones too. They were on sale at Amazon.com for around $17.

And next--

Miss L Fire "Tiki".
Which I won on Ebay, brand new in the box for $55!! They retail for around $150 on the website, but are actually sold out in this color.


I love my Lola's so much and have been wanting another pair of Miss L Fires but I haven't been able to afford them. I technically can't afford them now but at that price I couldn't pass them up! I will make sure to take pictures of them when I get them in.

13 comments:

  1. OMG SCORE on the Miss L Fires. I want a pair of them for (Aus) summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that's a good price! Nice to see you're ok and still around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those shoes are totally adorable, I can see why you had to have both. Nice to see your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing deal for sure on those Miss L Fire shoes!! And they are so so beautiful! I have those same Harajuku shoes in yellow! Good to hear from you! You've been missed! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE Miss L-Fire at City Soles in Chicago! Check out the latest styles from Miss L-Fire at http://www.citysoles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shoes--I adore both pairs! It's nice to see you posting again too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I have a pair of Miss L's myself I can see what all the fuss is about!
    Good to see you are still about :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those, especially the second pair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those harajuku shoes are adorable. They didn;t look to comfortable but since you bought 2 colors im going to bet that they are.

    http://60yearslate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs. M-They are actually really light and comfy as long as you go a half size up. Otherwise they are too snug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m nonetheless studying from you, but I’m improving myself. I definitely love reading all the things that's written on your blog.Hold the tales coming. I liked it!

    Thanks and keep it up.


    ---
    kids clothing manufacturers - safety shoes manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great blog buddy. Keep writing this informative content.

    Regards.


    ---
    athletic shoes manufacturers
    women shoes manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...