Thursday, August 4, 2011

San Diego Randomness

Well I have been in San Diego now for a few weeks. I am currently searching for a job, which is never fun. Once I get a job then we get to search for a new place to live. Currently we are a bit further out  than I'd prefer. Everything we do is in the city so once we have some income coming in on my part we are going to look for a little cottage somewhere.  San Diego is cool because a lot of rentals are little cottage complexes, so you live in a mini house with no shared walls. They're really cute too!

In case you are wondering who the "we" is that I am referring to...


This is Fernando. I have known him for about 10 years. He's the drummer for Roy Rapid and the Rhythm Rock Trio, who I have mentioned before here. Thats all I will say about him for now ;-) I am happy though, and that is all that matters!

So here are some random pics:



Dancing at a Roy Rapid show.

Wearing one of my all time favorite dresses.

At a barber shop benefit show.


At Comic Con with my bestie Tara. We got free tickets to preview night.

With some Princess Leia's

With my baby before a show :-)

I am still trying to get back into the blogging mood, so bare with me!!

11 comments:

  1. How exciting that you've moved to Southern California (I know I'm late on this!)! Oh and your favorite dress is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so happy and cute! Hope you're having fun settling into San Diego! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo. Glad to hear you're happy! Good luck with the job hunt. =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I *love* that dress, so pretty!!
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're happy, you look it! I LOVE San Diego, one of my most favourite places on earth :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics, you look really happy doll!!! Hope you get all settled in and good luck on the job front. Yuk, job interviews make my palms all sweaty :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back and that you are happy in your new home. I'm glad you have moved actually as I enjoyed your spooky halloween posts so much last year, you have a whole new area to research for this year ;) he he!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see you settling in well! I hope all is good and it looks like you are having fun! I love your "favorite dress!!" Mazel Tov on your big move and new life in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you! I was soo happy to see you! Nathan wants to marry you now. LOL!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on finding a job, I hope all goes well. I like the picture of you with your squeeze and the one of you dancing. I love your blog so you better get in the mood mrs!

    http://60yearslate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. what happened to Oscar?

    I know its not really any of my business, I was just curious...

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...