Friday, July 1, 2011

Hair and Outfit Post

Here is a roundup of hairstyles I've worn and managed to take pictures of. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm obsessed with scarves right now. I've always liked them but I've been wearing them a lot more now. Its a good thing because I have about 50 million of them!! Somehow though, I seem to mostly wear only two or three of them.


I have a Bluetooth on. I'm all technological now.

This is a PJ top that is now a staple in my wardrobe.

I love this purple floral scarf and I LOVE my peasant blouse. I need more!!!

This is my 40s linen dress that I love. I have to replace the zipper in it.



Here's a closeup of the detail on the dress. Its so, so pretty!!


And the hair. It looks really short here.

I really liked the way my hair turned out here. I got the rose clip at Viva and I really like it.

9 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back!
    Love your hair styles! <3
    Is your bangs done with a rat or how do you get it so darn perfect? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ALL of your styles/looks!! I especially love the rolled bangs! How do you do it? I want to grow my bettie bangs out so I can still do bangs with bobby pins and also create pompadours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/store/products/Hair-Rat-Roll-with-Snap-In-Black-6%22-%235101.html

    This is the hair rat I use. I cut off the little snaps though, so that you just see black. I actually put my bangs in a little ponytail first, then roll it around the rat. That way I dont get as many bumps and I don't have to use as many bobby pins. I use a little pomade too to smooth it all down. Its one of my favorite styles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock that bangs roll look so hard! You look adorable in all those pics. I am obsessed with peasant blouses right now! And I always wish I could get into scarves more because I love them so much, but for some reason I feel like I'm all thumbs with and can't figure out what to do with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe once I get settled (lots of changes going on right now) I will do some scarf hair tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link, Holly! Once my bangs get some more length, I will be sure to get that hair rat! I like how it comes in the blond/beige color! Most of the ones at Sally are black or brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks adorable and all your scarf styles look great!! Your new dress is vary pretty and has great detail =)

    For The Vintage Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bang looks really pretty.I was trying to grow mine out to do the roll but couldnt help cut them again.Love the scarves.That linen dress is just beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip about your faux bang roll, so sleek and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...