Monday, February 14, 2011

Bruno Mars

For the record, I LOVE Bruno Mars. I love his voice. I love his style. I love the fact that he used to be an Elvis impersonator. I love the early 60s Jackie Wilson thing he does. And I love his Doo Wop version of Grenade that he did last night on the Grammy's:



Yes, his voice sounds a little strained but I don't care. I just love that he's bringing back the early 60s Doo Wop/Soul thing. I like Janelle Monae too. She's like the female James Brown, literally. I dig it though. I hope they keep it up.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. That performance last night was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of my new favorites!!! Yay, we have the same outlook on things and the same style for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...