Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

Yes, people, I am back in business!! We got our computer up and running (for the most part) and I am able to properly post again. Be ready to be bombarded with 2 months worth of updates!!

Our computer is an ancient one and is having some problems with installing new programs. But, I can surf the web and do most of the basic functions I require. My friend is going to look at it to see what the problem is. Worse case scenario we have to buy a new computer. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For now it'll do.

For my first post back I thought I'd share with you a recent purchase I made. Actually, I just purchased her an hour ago. She was stowed away in this gorgeous mansion just a few blocks away and I tore her away from her 3 sisters for only $40.

I feel like she needs a name or something. Maybe Molly Brown, as the mansion she lived in used to be frequented by the Unsinkable Molly Brown. She has this really ornate metal stand and is of course fully adjustable. She will be well used to display all of our clothes we plan on selling. All she needs is a beau!

Speaking of, here is a shot of the new office. Nothing spectacular but I'm rather happy to have it.


Well I shall have tons of more interesting posts for you soon. Uploading pictures on this ancient computer takes quite a while. Its worth it though!!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Exciting times for you starting your own business!! Can't wait to see what you have in your inventory :)

    MaryD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you guys are selling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaay! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...