Friday, January 21, 2011

The Holidays in Pictures

At the Skylark in my vintage taffeta dress I bought in Long Beach.

At Oscar's work Christmas party which featured huge margaritas, tequila shots, and Oscar's Polaroid.

Jesse and Lisa at Mikes Christmas party.


The pink cocktail dress I bought in Long Beach.

Preparing the prime rib for Christmas Eve dinner.

Pachuca posing with the tree. She got some candy cane shaped dog treats. Calvin got tuna.

Consumption.

Christmas day dinner at Mike and Karens.

Mike and Karen.

New Years Eve.


Our hostess Cindy. Me in my vintage 40s sweater that I love!


With Yara in her amazing vintage coat!

Oscar's kissing me, I'm kissing the camera.

New Years Day at Union Station.

12 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the pics! I really dig that 40s sweater! Very cute! So, how do you get your curls to stay in place so perfectly? I have to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best dresses! I especially love the pink and mint green one

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink dress (from what I can see) is a lovely color of pinky!!! Love your friends coat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos, looks like a great time was had by all. How lovely to spend Christmas day with friends rather than family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your pink dress! Wish you a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of beautiful outfits. I love that first taffeta dress the best. Yara's coat is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are completely adorable in every photo! Love the orange vintage sweater, so cute.

    p.s. I totally love that you have the Viva poster on your fridge, we do too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos and outfits, and I ♥ your 50s aluminium tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty-I use bobby pins, pomade, and hairspray. I put the bobby pins in the pin curl so that they cross, but I try to hide them inside the curl. Then hairspray the hell out of them!

    Everyone else-thanks! It was the first time wearing the pink dress and the taffeta one, and I really like them. The pink and mint one I got at Viva and I wear it a lot. The orange sweater needed a lot of repair when I got it. Lots of little holes that I mended, but its a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in every photo! I really like the taffeta dress- so pretty...and the orange sweater is too cute.
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...