Friday, November 12, 2010

Stuff I Want: Boots

Now that the weather has officially changed (its snowed TWICE this week!) I am craving boots. I have a couple pairs but of course I am coveting more! I really can't buy anything though :-( I have a pretty brutal dentist bill due and I'm trying to buy some things for Christmas. So for now I will just window shop!

$27.80
I am looking for flatter heeled boots and these might do the trick. They're pretty simple, which I like, yet they still have a vintage quality to them.

$29.80
I'm not a big fan of brown but I love these! They have them in black but I actually prefer this color.


$54.00
I love majorette boots and want a pair really bad!


$21.59
Fur booties. ~Sigh~


$26.39
 These would be good for when it snows. The heel is pretty flat and the faux fur will keep me really warm!
$49.99
Love Love Love these!! Not boots really but I think I can forgive them because they are so darned cute!!

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these boots....and the prices are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, not related to this post, but did you know that you are in a book? Its a British published book called Fashion Forever - 30 years of subculture. I was visiting a friend this weekend who had the book and leafing through the rockabilly section - there was you! You look quite young, you are at Viva and wearing a black and white dress with your hair up. You dont have your flower sleeve, and you have your eyes shut, but I knew it was definetely you because of your cherry foot! There was no credit on your photo, so thats why I thought you may not know about it. Sorry for waffling if you did! The book is this one; http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Forever-30-Years-Subculture/dp/1903781086

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolly-I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know! I love that they used a photo with my eyes shut. lol! It sounds like a pretty old one too. I'll have to see if I can track down the book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are smiling in the photo though! You should get it as you are on a full page. How many people can say that eh?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a used cody from Amazon. Can't wait to see it! Thanks for the heads up DCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SERIOUSLY DIGGING the Modcloth boots. I think I shall make them the subject of my Sponsor Salute. haha

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mod Cloth has the cutest stuff. Too bad they put a serious dent in my wallet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...