Thursday, November 4, 2010

Origins

I've been a little unhappy with my skin lately. I have begun to get blackheads all over the place, mostly on my forehead and chin area. Its really annoying and I think I know the culprit. A certain moisturizer that my company makes has been blamed for clogging pores on some people, and I happen to use it. So I decided I wanted to try something new. I used to use Origins and remember really liking it, so I took advantage of the Friends and Family sale at Beauty.com and stocked up on it. Here is what I got.


This is a serum that is supposed to transform the skin and reduce pores. Hopefully this will get rid of my blackhead problem!
$38.50

This is a value set of Youthtopia products. There is a serum, an eye cream and a moisturizer. There is also a Modern Friction dermabrasion scrub.
$44.20


This is a value set of A Perfect World products including a serum, an SPF moisturizer and an antioixident moisturizer.
$47.50

With the 20% discount and free shipping I got it all for $104. I also got some free samples. To get their discount you have to sign up for their email alerts. Its worth it though because Origins never does discounts on their products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...