Monday, November 1, 2010

October Spookfest-Halloween Weekend Round-up

I know that October is technically over but I wanted to share my pics from Halloween. Or actually the whole Halloween weekend.

On friday we carved all of the baby pumpkins.

Turns out Calvin has a thing for pumpkin. He kept eating the innards.

Jack Skellington

A China man vampire.

666

A traditional Jack-o-lantern

That night we went to Beauty Bar to see all of our friends from Fashionation DJ. The theme was Sweeney Todd, but we didnt dress up.

Oscar, Creeper Steve, and Drew

Me, Carly and Cakes


DJ Dougy-Cakes

Saturday we had a costume party to go to and were scrambling for costumes. We never had time to put together the Beetlejuice costumes so we decided to do Ed Wood instead.


I was Bela Lugosi and Oscar was Ed Wood in drag.

I think I looked more like Eddie Munster.

Also a quick couple of reviews. I watched Paranormal Activity for the first time. I thought it was pretty good. There were definitely some parts that had me freaked out a bit. I also watched The Walking Dead last night. Its amazing!!!! Its so well done and really scary. I can't wait to see the rest of the series!!

I hope that everyone had an amazing Halloween as well!

4 comments:

  1. Love your jack skellington pumpkin!
    Lol at your guys costume.. I wish my husband had the balls to dress in drag.. I keep trying to get him to dress up as Dr. Frankenfurter of Rocky Horror Picture show for halloween.. he has the perfect facial features & curly fro hair but just won't do it. =/ Good for your guy!

    I also watched the Walking Dead.. but I had to watch it the next day.. during the daytime.. lol.. it really was good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to really convince him to do it but once he did he was into it. We just kept telling each other how ugly we were!! lol

    I watched The Walking Dead again last night and loved it even more! Its so well done! Even Oscar liked it and he hates horror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes! I got my My Baby Jo dress today--holy WOW! I figured that it had to be good because I'm a long-time reader of your blog, and I can see that you are very discerning and don't spend over a hundred dollars on a dress unless it's the real deal. But I was really, really pleased--it's made in the USA? Awesome--I've never purchased a piece of repro that is made stateside. And it's really beautifully done and the fit is FANTASTIC! It's way cuter in person than in the pictures, even. I'm totally impressed. I want another one, but which one?? Hmmm....so thanks SO much--it's a great find, and I really appreciate you posting about it.
    Lauren in TN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren-I'm so glad you like it! I wish I could take credit for it. lol! I love mine and have worn it a few times already. They really did a great job with it. I think I will try and get the pink one in the future. Hopefully they keep making them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...