Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Different Day a Different Hat

I am obsessed with hats lately, but I seem to always wear the same hat. I love my little black and tan cloche but I really do need to broaden my horizons. I will make more of an effort to wear all of the other lovelies I have amassed recently.

Monday

Today. I forgot my lipstick.

Bad view of me, better view of the hat.

 
My friend Cara sent me this image and I love it! Find it here. It makes me realize that I need a red beret.

It reminds me of the picture I took on the Queen Mary.

They both inspire me to wear more eyeshadow!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm also obsessed hats. I love the gray beret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Your hair looks beautiful, and such a great blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy-I got the grey beret from Forever 21. That store is a weakness of mine!

    JJ-hats are a necessity here. The wind and snow get really cold!

    Eloise-Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...