Friday, October 29, 2010

Vintage Finds-Accessories

Today has been very busy. I am finally getting to take a breath so I thought I would post a bit. I have bought just a few things and thought I'd share.


This is a detachable ermine collar that I'm going to put on my green Modcloth coat when it gets really chilly out. I already have one of these somewhere in storage but the chances of me finding it are slim to none. I also have a little leopard print one.
Etsy-$20

Continuing with my hat obsession I have bought two more. This one is a navy cloche-style hat.
Ebay-$15

This one is a woven skull cap. I don't currently own any like this,
Ebay-$5

2 comments:

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...