Friday, October 8, 2010

Ta Da!!!!

So, as you all may or may not know, I cut my hair last night. Its a little shocking because its shorter than I thought it would be. I also made the mistake of curling it too tight. I spent most of the morning just trying to tame the damn curls!! I knew when I was setting it last night that I was doing that too. Oh well.

Anyways, here it is!



I definately want it to be more relaxed. Right now its much more 50s than 30s. Which is fine because at least I know I can do all 3 decades!

What I do like is that my bangs blend in with my hair better. They were the easiest part of the brush out!

So what do you guys think? I like it but I am still getting used to it. I need to play around with sets and stuff but I can tell that this will give me some great options for the winter. Plus, it looks cute with a hat!!



If you middy cut ladies have any recommendations feel free to send 'em my way!! Any setting and styling tips would be greatly appreciated!

13 comments:

  1. This is a great cut for you! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Super cute. The hat makes it. :)

    XOXO
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks perfect!!!! Wow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Looks great with the hat too. New hair is always a bit scary, but give it a week and you'll wonder why you never had it like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'm liking it more now!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very CUTE!! I agree that the hat totally "makes it!" I think hot rollers and pin curls will be great for this cut! I have great success with the Tight Curls you recommended. Pomade is wonderful for giving curls shape. It also prevents the frizzies. I have naturally wavy hair and whenever I curl it, I rub a pea-sized amount of pomade or Tigi After Party between my palms and then I loosen the curls with my fingers.

    Again, this cut is lovely! I know it will take a while to get used to. I am still getting used to the fact that my blond chunk is gone!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! It's always so hard when you first get a new cut. I usually find that it isn't until a couple of weeks after a new cut that I begin to feel comfortable with it. I also exclusively use setting lotion with pin curls, it holds like nothing else..It's all about trying new things and having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really cute, the best thing about shorter hair is that its so much easier to style. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Short hair is sooo much easier to style, mine is slightly longer at the moment & it's driving me crazy! You'll get used to it in no time

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...