Thursday, October 7, 2010

October Spookfest-A Bit of Comedy

Halloween isnt just about celebrating all things spooky. Its also about dressing your pets up in ridiculous costumes:


I really want to know how they got their cat into this thing!


So cute!


This ones just wrong on so many levels...


I love this one!!


Brilliant!

I think I need to get this costume for Pachuca!


Animals in costumes make me laugh. Which makes me wonder why I have yet to dress up Pachuca??? Have you guys ever forced your pets into ridiculous costumes?

4 comments:

  1. I found a black and white striped T-shirt for my Chihuahua, Buddy, and Buddy has spots that cover his eyes (that's why I named him Buddy, after Buddy Holly). I dressed him up and took a photo, sent it to one of the members of the band "Jailbreak" who wear striped shirts and bandit masks when they play. I told them he was the newest member of Jailbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA thank you for posting these! I need to get my little Lulu the Taco suit. The scuba cat is insane! I could not imagine squeezing a cat into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pet costumes!!! That scuba cat one is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sushi one. haha HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...