Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Baby Jo Dress

I had a couple people ask me about my new My Baby Jo dress. I purchased it at the Rhythm Riot as it was not not available online yet. Well I checked today and they are up!!

Its called the Mrs Moore dress and it retails for $119 and comes in 4 colors.





The green one is still my favorite but if I were to buy another one I would probably get the pink one. The pictures don't do them justice. In person they really do look vintage. The buttons are really cute and overall its just a well made dress. Even though its a bit expensive, I really do think I will get a lot of use out of it. Its one of those easy dresses you could wear almost anywhere.

5 comments:

  1. I must have the pink and black one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sweets! Just ordered the green...love this dress. I've been burned with repro before so I'm pretty hesitant as a general rule, but I can tell from your blog that you are very selective about what you buy, so I'm taking the leap. And thanks for posting about it so quickly because I'm sure that it will sell out and I would hate to have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you. I bought repro years ago and it was awful so I've always been reluctant to waste my money on it. But I swear when I saw this dress I thought it was vintage. So thats a good sign! It really does look like a 40s day dress. Let me know what you think of it when you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci pour le partage, j'ai bien aimé votre post, voici plus d'informations sur robe avec des rond coloré.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your share! It's very usefurl to me. tech news

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...