Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last Nights Hair and a Pentagram

Last night was the Interpol concert. It was amazing, although I wish concerts didnt allow people in. I hate dealing with the crowds!!! Malinda and I wound up arguing with some guy who spilled beer all over my foot. At least it wasnt my face, because he did that to the girl in front of me. So annoying. At least Interpol was worth all the aggravation.

Anyways, here is my hair:

I'm wearing my little cloche again. I love this hat. I almost lost it too in a gust of wind. No bueno!!

I tried to get a good picture of the pin curl I did.

It was absolutely freezing last night so I bundled up. I attempted to take a picture of my outfit but they came out blurry.

After the show we grabbed a bite at Sputnik and this is what was in my green chile:

 A pentagram made out of avocado crema. Very cool looking but I hate avocados and crema, so I promptly scraped it off. Doug took a bite of it once I did and then I remembered that it was pork green chile and Doug is vegan. Oops!!

Hell hath no fury like a vegan scorned!!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting chile! *lol* Poor Doug, That same thing happened to my aunt, who is a vegan too. She apologized to the food and drank lots of water. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...