Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Off!!

This will be a short post and will be it until tuesday. I have to leave early today to get a cavity (or whatever is causing my tooth pain) fixed. Then I leave for the Rhythm Rocker weekend tomorrow. I got some things packed last night finally. I really am trying to pack light, but we will see how it turns out. I took one sneaky peaky picture for you guys.


Almost all bakelite but also some wood and lucite. I have 2 other rollers of bangles that shall stay home this time.

I will update when I return!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.... *drool* You have a lovely collection! Travel safe and we'll see you in Long Beach. I think Kim is driving down today (Thursday), and my husband and I will be driving tomorrow (Friday). I have yet to pack but it has to be light. We have 3 friends coming back with us on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a collection! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow like Trixie said that is one gorgeous collection. Do you find it easy finding the vintage bakelite ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous over that collection! It's way fabulous! I hope your tooth woes are nothing serious! Take care and have fun on your weekend event! We have NOTHING like that here in DC/on the Rast Coast!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. *drool* such an amazing collection, wish it was mine he he!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...