Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Back!!

And I'm exhausted. We got in really late last night and I barely slept and now I'm at work. I will have a better update of the Rhythm Rocker soon but for now I will just share my purchases with you.

A hat $15


Satiny floral dress $25


Pink cocktail dress $30


Waltah Clark sarong dress $165 (ouch)


I bought a repro dress! I never buy these but I just loved this one!! I got it from My Baby Jo and they come in other colors. They aren't on the website yet though.
$115

All of these I got on Ebay.

Vintage wave clips $3.75

Forever 21 cardigan $2.31
Alphabet themed skirt $14.99

3 comments:

  1. How did I end up spending more than you? he he. Did you make it to 4th Street? Thats where I bought 75% of my stuff. I need to do a post on it too, but I am sooooo tired as well. Great to see you again!

    XOXO
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...