Friday, October 1, 2010

I Just HAD To!!!

Well ladies, I did it. I have been drooling over this coat since it first appeared on Modcloth and have included it in more than one post, so I finally bought it! They had already sold out of size medium so I was worried they'd sell out of the smalls too, so I went ahead and got it even though I should be saving my money for CA.

Oh I just love it!!!!

I havent gotten it in the mail yet so I'm really hoping it fits ok. I'm hoping to accessorize with purple gloves and scarf, and sometimes maybe cream. I think those colors will work best.



Love!!





I also got this little bucket style hat from Ebay for really cheap.

Ok, no more shopping for winter items until it dips below 75 degrees!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coat! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coat! Glad you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similarly colored green coat that I have never regretted spending the $$$$ on. It's lasted so many seasons and still looks amazing!
    How about fuchsia accessories? Echo makes the most adorable ruffled gloves (they've changed a bit since I bought mine last season, but still super cute).
    Love the Halloween theme btw!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...