Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hair Update

I have tried a couple more settings with my hair. Yesterday I used my Tight Curls (hot rollers) but they did not take. I had dyed my hair and deep conditioned it the night before so I knew that would happen. Last night I set my hair in rollers though. I used 1 inch thick curlers and thicker sections of hair. I also didnt use any setting lotion. When I took them out some had not set properly. The sections of hair I used were too thick and I do think I should use setting lotion. I think I just need to find a happy medium. I did get softer curls though, which was my hope. It doesnt even matter today though as it is raining so I wound up wearing a hat anyways.



Its still a work in progress but it I am making headway.

I also wanted to share some pictures from the Yard Dogs Road Show with you guys. It was an amazing show!! Best I've been to in ages! I really wish they'd come through more often. If you guys ever get the chance to see them I highly recommend you do. Its an amazing experiance!





Heres a video of 'A New Day'. Its a little shaky but its a fantastic performance!


And my outfit. Sorry for the sour face!!

6 comments:

  1. Your hair is looking good! That also looks like a really fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post videos! Guys who shave their heads can't identify with the hair thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your looks really good!! I am chopping mine all off today.. and I am nervous.. hah

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shorter hair looks good. =D Haha, I love the outfit pic - I think it's more of an attitude than sour face. ;]
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorter hair looks good! ;D Haha. I love the outfit picture. I think it's more of an attitude than sour face. ;]
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks really good short! Speaking of which, I'm in desperate need of a cut too. I got a long middy cut back in July and it's grown out a lot since. Longer hair=more work for me! Btw, love your hat. It looks super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...