Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Don't Know What to Title This Post so I Won't Title it Anything.

My apologies for the lack of posts. This week has suddenly passed me by! I dont have too much to blog about. I've been a bit lazy this week and have been sleeping in every morning. With the weather beginning to change my body reacts accordingly. I go into hibernation mode. I did manage to go dancing on tuesday, which was a fabulous time! I really need to go more often. This weekend is Oscars birthday and I would share with you what I got him but he reads my blog and I'd like to keep it a surprise! I think its pretty cool though. I will share with you the only purchases I have made recently though. I've been in a cosmetics mood lately and needed so replenish a few things, and buy some new things of course! I haven't gotten them yet so I can't review them though.

Too Faced Amazing Face Foundation Powder $32
This is a new product that I read about in a magazine. Its supposed to be comparable to Benefits Hello Flawless, which I really like but the colors don't match me well. This powder is supposed to have anti-aging skincare in the product and sun protection. It sounds great and I've been looking for a new powder so I figured I'd give it a try.


Sephora Smoothing Primer $15
This was one of the items I needed to replenish. I love this stuff and wish it came in a larger size. I notice when I use it that my makeup lasts all day and still looks smooth and fresh. Plus this stuff feels like silk!


Rosebud Perfume Co Lip Balm Trio $16
I can't live without my Rosebud Salve and was dangerously low, so I decided to try this trio which includes Strawberry and Mint. I should be set for at least 6 months now.


Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder and travel Kabuki brush.  Retails at $59 but I got them both for $30.
I tested this out on my hand and really liked it so I hope I like it as much on my face. I'm stocked on powder now (I still have an Origins Silk Screen unopened in my vanity) but I will need to go to MAC soon and get a few things. Once I try these items I will review them for you. For now I am going to try and get caught up on all the blogs I follow!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't live without Rosebud Salve! I've yet to try the mint, but found that the consistency of the strawberry was different than their original?

    I've been using Benefit's 'Get Even' powder, and I'm not so happy with it. Must find something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Just wanted to share... I used to use smashbox primer, which appears to be similar to sephora primer. That is until a makeup artist shared with me that this stuff is just a dimethicone (silicone derived) gel, and is the same thing as Monistat anti-chafing gel. It is not a yeast control product! Just a dimethicone gel used to keep rashes from occurring when skin rubs together. I tried it and found that it is just as good at a fraction of the cost... got to love that.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...