Monday, September 13, 2010

Goodbye Chicken!!!

One of my best friends Cara moved to LA on sunday so most of this weekend was spent with her. I'm really sad she moved but I can totally understand why. Plus, I know I will still talk to her everyday and I will also get to see her in October when we go out there for the Rhythm Rocker weekend.

Friday we just went to a bar and hung out for a bit. Oscar brought his Polaroid and took a bunch of pictures of Cara with all her friends. The flash was blinding but at least she will have some great pictures for her fridge.

Cara!!


I don't know what I'm doing with my hand.

On saturday we all went to Lakeside for Cocktails and Coasters. It was a lot of fun but I got a bit sick on the hammerhead ride. I did finally get to ride in the first car on the Cyclone roller coaster though. It was awesome!!!


Waiting in line for the Cyclone. I love how this photo looks!


Cakes was my ride buddy :-)


Dougie doing what he does best.


Wild Chicken-munk ride. Bye beeyotch, I'll miss you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, its sad when one of your best buddies moves away. One of my best pals moved to London (about 180 miles away from where I live) about a year ago and I was gutted, but we email every day and its fun to go and stay :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...