Friday, September 17, 2010

Everyday Mundane Items Always Look Better in Pink Glitter Containers

One thing I love about past era's is that they made cute containers to hold everything. I have a slight obsession with storage items and I always prefer that they look cute and girly. So when I saw this I just had to have it:

Yes, it is a Curler Hamper. It may be just a plastic container to put your curlers in but I'll be damned if it isnt cute!! The funny, or ironic, thing is that just last night I was thinking that I really needed a new container to put my curlers in. The Bath and Body Works bag I have been using until now just isnt cutting it anymore. Plus, I am still working on my pink and black bathroom redo so this will fit in just fine!

8 comments:

  1. yes, they are I own two now..still looking for blue though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..I seen one that came with a Hair Clips ‘n Things smaller container..got outbided.was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I had no idea there was even such a thing! I am dedicated to my Tight Curls hot roller set but I have been looking for a cute, vintage container to keep my clips in. I think I may have to go look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Who knew! I'm a hot roller girl so wouldn't work for me, but I think if I saw one I'd have to have it anyway ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, oh, oh - I NEED one of these!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...