Monday, August 9, 2010

Johnny and the Blades

There was a show on friday here that I had been looking forward to. The band Johnny and the Blades played for the first time in 10 years. They were an original rockabilly act in Albuquerque in the 90s and a couple of the members live in Denver. They got together specifically to play the Hotrod Ho-down in Colorado Springs on saturday, but they played a show in Denver as well.


Noah, Eli, Johnny and Jimmy from Johnny and the Blades.


With Eli.

With Oscar. No proper outfit post but I haven't worn this dress since the US Rave 08!


With Jenny as she groped me. Lol!


Some of my favorite girls. Jenny, April, (me) Cakes, and Christy.

Johnny and the Blades sounded great! Their music has tons of energy that had people dancing. It was a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...