Friday, July 30, 2010

Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets!!

And Lola wants me!!! Or actually, I want Lola.

You may have heard of Miss L Fire shoes before. Fleur has the Garland shoes, which I totally covet! All of their shoes are simply adorable and drool worthy and I want them all! But what I want most are the Lola shoes in mint:

Aren't they divine??? I want them so bad!! I saw them on the Miss L Fire website and went searching for them. I couldn't find them for sale anywhere!! I found the red and white ones on Mod Cloth though:

I want these as well, but they are out of my size. Phooey! They are based in London so its been hard to track them down here in the states. But then I found the blog The World of Miss L Fire and introduced myself to its author Sammi (who is stunning BTW) , and asked her where I could find them. We actually have some mutual friends as well so it was great to finally meet her(virtually at least). She helped me out with some links and lo and behold I have found my Lola shoes in mint!!!! It is thru an online UK company, which frightened me at first (darned conversion rate!!), but in the end I will be paying less for them than they sell for on Mod Cloth. They don't have the red and white ones though :-( The sites owner Deborah held the shoes for me until I could pay for them and has been really helpful answering all my questions. I sent payment today and and I can't wait to get them!! Her site is called Glamour Boutique and you should really go check it out as they are having a sale right now.


9 comments:

  1. Oh My they are Gorgeous, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's funny I was just going to respond that I know Sammi who works for MissLFire and you've already been in touch, glad you got them! Sammi is so cute, my mum has knit a lot of sweaters for her, she always looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boyfriends daughter is called Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these shoes!! I will be in London in about 8 weeks so I might have to make a trip to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the red and white ones of these...I haven't worn them out yet, but did a little ironing in them and they seem very comfy! The leather is lovely and soft. What great taste you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! I can't wait to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Thank you for all the lovely comments and making such a cute post about the shoes!!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...