Friday, July 30, 2010

Red and White Apron Dress For Sale (SOLD)

THIS DRESS HAS SOLD!

I had a few people express interest in this dress so I am going to list it on Etsy and whoever gets to it first will be the proud owner. I will post it on monday at 9:30 AM mountain time. I wanted to tell everyone in advance so that you can look out for it.

I will post the link on my blog on monday, but here is the link for my Etsy shop. I am slowly putting all my for sale items in my shop. I am not listing anything that any of my followers have expressed interest in. All non vintage items will be sold on Ebay. Hopefully I can keep the shop stocked with new things, but this is something new I am trying so we will see how it works!

Visit De Luxe Vintage on Etsy!!

2 comments:

  1. I also have this blog that talks about Aprons for sale online.. You can read my blog at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/aprons-for-sale-at-apronpointcom.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...