Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Polka Dots and Bows, Oh My!!

I will admit that I was a bit jealous of Mary Deluxe's new bathing suit that she got for a steal!! I have quite a few vintage bathing suits, 9 to be exact, but not a red one (although I do have a red Hawaiian bikini...). They are rather hard to find and when you do find them they are usually quite pricey. So I was pleasently surprised to win this cute little number for only $30!!

Not only is it red but its skirted, which none of my suits are (I do have a skirted bikini though...). And yes, those are polka dots!!! And a little bow! Can it get any cuter?!

Its pretty obvious that I don't need another bathing suit and I totally convinced myself that I don't own anything like this and that I must own it, even though I apparently do. Haha! However, for $30 I don't care. 

 Now I only need this hat:


and these shoes:



and an armload of these:


and I'm set for the Tiki Pool Part at Viva next year!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute suit!! A good deal too...nope, ya can't pass up a good deal!

    I'm such a enabler! haha

    MaryD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Soooo stinkin' cute. You need to stop being so cute, its unfair to the rest of the worlds ladies! he he he. Okay, dont stop. You go on being you, and setting the bar high for the rest of us!

    Cant wait to see you at VLV next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...