Friday, June 18, 2010

Yellow and Black

I was preparing an outfit and shopping post and realized that everything in it was yellow and black. Its one of my favorite color combinations and I have noticed that I wear it a lot.
Dress-Ross
Shoes and cardigan-Target

I just saw this on Etsy today and couln't resist it. It will obviously go with a large portion of my wardrobe! It was $32 with shipping, which a bit much for such a small thing, but it was a bit of a compulsive buy.


I won these on Ebay for $9. I have been on the hunt for cheaper bakelite spacers in yellow, red, orange and black. I also want to get some lighter yellow ones as well and am watching quite a few right now.

Tonight we are going to see Wayne Hancock. I guess I should be happy that there is a show but I'm not a huge Wayne fan. He's good but he's really slow!! I just want to see some great rockin' band that makes me want to dance!! I'm getting lazy with all this western swing and blues :-(

5 comments:

  1. Well done on your pair of bakelite spacers for $9! I keep looking for a bargain carved bangle - but they are few and far between :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tonight! My husband and I are going to try to catch him tomorrow at the Highland Street Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in yellow and black and I love your E-bay/Etsy finds. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the top and the bangles- I need to look at etsy more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yellow and black, too. Like a lovely honey bee!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...