Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Shopping

I havent gone thrifting in a while but took the opportunity to visit some of my favorite stores while Oscar was napping. I found some cute stuff so it was totally worth it! I got a lot of great stuff and probably spent $30. You gotta love thrifting!!

(Oh and a quick update on the Trashy Diva dress. I did not buy it and I dont think I will. Her clothes are amazing but as you can tell I spent my money elsewhere!!)

I got all of this from ARC Thrift:


Red sandals $6

Wicker-ish purse $6

And all of this I got from Goodwill:

Brown Mary Janes $4

Vintage gold mules $4


Sailor hats .99 each!!

Here I am modeling a couple of them. I'm totally gonna wear them on 4th of July weekend!


Red


White

One last thing I bought was from Ebay.


5 bakelite spacers $15. Not sure if the dark colored ones are black or green. Hopefully black though.

3 comments:

  1. Love the sailor hats!! I love thrift stores, and ya either feast or famine...sometimes I get a sh*tload of stuff other times nothing.It's taking that chance that keeps me going. Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I swear i have the exact same red shoes except with a faux wood heel....for 6 bucks off ebay! what is the brand on yours? i would rather have flats and will want to look for that brand on ebay.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now getting caught up on comments so I do apologize. The red shoes are by 'Ballin' if you can believe that. Lol! They are very comfy and I've been getting a lot of use out them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...