Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some Outfits and Some Stuff

Oscars family was in town this weekend and we did a bunch of stuff that I will post about later. For now I thought I would show some of my outfits and a few things I got.


Shaheen dress $45
Gold Mine Vintage in Boulder

MAC Lipglass and Eyeshadow
A gift from my sis in law.

And the outfits:

Saturday-
Vintage black and white sundress-antique store in 'burque.
Vintage rafia purse-Goodwill
Shoes-Payless
Bakelite bangles-Various

Sunday-
Wore my gingham dress again. I was in a rush on this day and it was the only one that didnt require an ironing. Also, if you havent noticed by now we spend a lot of time at the Cruise Room. That is why a lot of my outfit pics are from their bathroom.

Monday-
Vintage plaid sundress-Buffalo Exchange in 'burque
Ecco wedges
Bakelite bangles
I actually wore this outfit on a trip 14,000 miles up a mountain. In a car of course!!

2 comments:

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...