Friday, June 4, 2010

Not So Cheap Ebay Find

Ok, so sometimes when I see an item on Ebay I know that I will own it. I just get a certain feeling. Its not fool proof, mind you, but for the most part I wind up with that item in my closet. Such was the case with the Shaheen set, and the Rose Marie Reid set. When I saw this dress I just knew it would be mine.


I have been looking for a new sarong dress for a while. I've seen some amazing ones but often times they are similar to ones I already own. This one looks nothing like anything I have in my closet. The print and color combination is just beautiful to me. It is probably handmade, but definately looks well done.


Also, I have jewelry and shoes that will match this perfect!! With shipping it cost me $81. Not too bad considering that the Shaheen one I bid on the other day sold for over $300. Yikes! Thats too rich for my blood!


2 comments:

  1. It's cute though and for $81 not bad, I would pay $300 though, crazy prices!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...