Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Roundup


In case anyone is wondering, I don't have a computer at home so I do these posts as catch up.

This weekend was pretty busy. Went dancing on friday (it sucked), shopping and birthday party on saturday, and random stuff on sunday. I got some cute stuff at the mall and wore some of it already.


It was Cara's (the blonde) birthday. I wore no vintage except bakelite bangles. I just felt like wearing some of the new stuff I got at the mall.
Cardigan-Target
Dress (new)-Forever 21
Belt-some square dancing website
I'm actually wearing this same outfit to work today. The weather is finally nice enough!!

Her nickname is Chicken so I told her she should get 'Bock, Bock' tattooed on her knuckles ;-)

Sunday was really nice out so Oscar and I walked around LoDo (Lower Downtown). Again, I wore no vintage. Whats wrong with me!!
Dress and cardigan (new)-Charlotte Russe
I also got some really cute shorts at Charlotte Russe. They have a very 40's cut to them. Plus, everything I got was on sale!

Here's a closeup of my hair:

Hooray for Hot Sticks!! I'm going to get a middy plus haircut soon because I feel I need more layers to do this style properly. Oh, and at least my earrings are vintage :-)

Our friend Cindy from Boss Vintage (you may know her from Viva) called to let me know that she got their Freddies of Pinewood jeans unpacked so we went there to pick them up.
They are very cute and I am quite happy with them. I really don't wear jeans much so I will have to play around with dressing these up. But they will be great for the fall/winter!

I also had to buy this pink bracelet while I was there:


It was a 'must have'. I didn't have any vintage pink bangles and I wear that color a lot. This is one of those expandable kinds. I think I will get a lot of use out of it.






3 comments:

  1. I love those jeans! all your clothes look great! I love mixing new with vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Freddies look great on you! I need to get some of the classic style. =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Freddies, and I also got them from Boss. I love them! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...