Thursday, May 20, 2010

Outfit Post


Last night I set my hair in foam rollers before I went to bed. I remember very clearly having a dream that I woke up and was taking out the rollers only to find that my hair was still wet. What a nightmare!! I know this has happened to all of us and its always a headache. The good thing is that when I actually did wake up and took out the rollers it was dry and curly. Yay!


Red Cardigan-Target
Clack T-Forever 21
Skirt-Vintage from Viva
Shoes-Ecco
Bakelite Bangles and Earring-Kansas City

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you mix your vintage pieces with modern stuff. Maybe thats what I need to look out more for - pieces rather than a whole outfit! I like your cherry foot tattoo too - I have the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I prefer to mix new and old for work because then it just looks retro and people here don't look at me weird. And that tatoo was the second one I ever got and have yet to finish it. I need to do the other foot too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...