Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mod Cloth Dupe

I've never bought anything on Mod Cloth because, to be completely honest, I'm pretty cheap. I do go there to look and drool though. While doing this today I noticed a dress that looks awfully familiar:



I thought it looked quite like the dress I wore here:



Here's a better picture of it:



Its a little different, yes. More green than pink and I'm sure the Mod Cloth one is made better. But this one was only $17.80 at my favorite mall shop, Forever 21. For little dresses and such I love going to Forever because of how much stuff I can get for cheap. And if you look hard enough you can find things that will go well with your vintage wardrobe. This dress might not look vintage but it is cute (IMO) and at the end of the day thats all I really care about! Plus, with the money I saved at Forever I can go buy real vintage on Ebay ;-)

1 comment:

  1. exactly! I found really cute plaid romper at target today!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...