Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blogs You Aren't Reading...But Should!!!

I am always looking for new Blogs to follow and I have found some great ones that not many people know about. These are awsome girls who all have different percpectives on living vintage. Some are vintage inspired and some are hardcore vintage! Lol! Either way, I think they are all worth reading!

I just found this blog and I love it! She has a vast knowledge of anything vintage and gives step by step instructions on everything from how to create a vintage face, to how to refill vintage compacts. A must read! Go check her out!!!


This girl does amazing makeup! I love her edgy with a vintage twist look and she's so creative with her hair! Plus she has an adorable doggie named Oscar! Lol!


You know I love my Rockabilly girls! This is Dollie who I met in Vegas and she has impeccable taste and style! She's also the nicest girl so please go show her blog some love!


Heres another Dolly that is truly an eclectic gal! She designs and makes really cool jewelry and has an eye for all things retro. Plus, we have matching cherry tattoos on our feet so now you have to go check her out!

So thats what I've been reading lately. What about you guys? Who do you follow that we may not know about????

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Thank you a 100X's for featuring me! You were the first blog I added and are a constant inspiration! You are also my style icon. he he. Your blog is growing so fast, and you deserve it! I cant wait to see more from you in the future. Keep up the good work!

    XOXO
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm always looking for new blogs to read (and follow) too! I can't wait to take a peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this! I love finding new blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dollie-I have a feeling that if we ever compared wardrobes we'd both be ridiculously jealous of each other. I'm glad to see you blogging and its coming along great!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love finding new blogs! And peering into their vintage lives...he he! Thanks, Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up on these! =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the suggestions. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks so much for mentioning me :) I have just been away for a week to Screamin' rockabilly fest in Barcelona and missed reading my fave blogs, and have come back to lots of new followers so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...