Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vintage Haunts Update

This is an update to my previous post "Vintage Haunts". I never bid on the dress because I won the blue playsuit instead. I did however watch it to see what it ended at...

Final price $181.49. Holy crap! I think this dress is just not meant to be mine. Now I'm not afraid to spend money on an item that I really, really want.

Like this:


or this:


or this:
or this if it were real:

Can you see a trend here? I love items that have multiple pieces, Hawaiian prints, sarongs, and halters. When I find something that has all of that, or any one of them, I am very willing to spend money on it. Now that sundress is beautiful but I just wouldnt spend that much on it. The most I've spent on a vintage piece is $150.00 and those have all been Hawaiians. I have to really, really love something to spend that much. Even then I freak out a bit.

So there you go. Just thought I'd update you all. On a good note I got my blue playsuit in the mail today. Its devine! Hopefully I will be able to wear it soon. Its supposed to rain all weekend though :-(

1 comment:

  1. its going to rain all weekend here too..and I am bummed :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...