Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love Payless...

Remember how I said I didnt have yellow shoes to go with my new plaid dress? Well now I do. I love Payless because they have cute shoes at a very cheap price. Plus, they have that BOGO thing which is just one more reason to buy more shoes.

Pretty yellow cork wedges. Perfect for summer!

Black espadrilles which I needed badly. Mine are falling apart.

So there you go. Payless is awesome. The bad thing is now I have to find room for these in my closet.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the black ones. I might have to make a trip to Payless

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love payless too but I find that I'm paying more and more each year >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, we dont have that store in the UK :(
    Buy one get one free on cool summer wedges is amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the prices have gone up for sure. But I feel that way about everything. Most vintage now is way more expensive than it was even 5 years ago. So sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've inspired me to make a trip out there. The yellow ones are darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...