Monday, April 26, 2010

Apologies

I apologize for the lack of posts this last week. Truth be told I had a terrible weekend. I won't bore you with the details but I was in such a funk that I didn't do much of anything. I did go dancing on saturday and wore my yellow plaid dress I got at Viva, but I was so moody I didnt take a picture of it. I should have though because I love it much more now that I wore it. I had a great time dancing, I just didnt feel like smiling for the camera.

I am feeling much better today so I will try and get some posts together for this week. The weather has been miserable lately; cold and rainy and even snowing a bit. I hate it. I just want to hibernate on the couch when its like this. Its almost May and and I'm still wearing sweaters. I'm over it! I have a ton of sundresses just waiting to be worn so that I can take lovely outfit photos for you. Hopefully once summer does get here it will be a nice long one :-)

6 comments:

  1. Booo! I hope you feel better soon. I know when the weather changes I always in a funk. I almost cried today when I read we've got a week of rain after like four days of perfect sunshine. What gives! Get feeling better, you're too pretty to be sad!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you had a bad weekend, sweetie! Just slick on some red lips and put on some good tunes and draw yourself a nice hot bubble bath. Enjoy your favorite winter wear while you can. Summer will be here before you know it and then we'll all be trying to keep cooler! I visited Denver last summer when I was 7 months pregnant and it was SO hot! It's right around the corner, just hold on a little longer, darlin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-I predict that funk is gonna lift, and you'll be havin'fun in the sun soon! Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather here has been crazy too. It snowed in Albuquerque last Thursday and was cold all weekend. Hope you feel better soon!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all feel like that sometimes, no worries! Glad the funk is lifting though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I am feeling better today. More posts to come!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...