Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog Award

Melanie over at Pink Champagne for Dancing gave me an award!! Thank you so much Melanie! I adore reading her blog and am simply honored that she thought of me! Now I'm supposed to list 5 little known facts about myself:
1-At heart I am a rocker chick. I can't resist Motley Crue, Tesla, Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, G n R, Metallica, etc. 80s and 90s hair bands make me swoon! This is due in part to my older sister Heather. She had the high, teased out bangs, acid wash jeans, fringe suede jacket and every record available. Oh, and posters on her ceiling.
2-I hate getting tattoos. They hurt and the healing process sucks! I love having them, but I hate getting them!
3-I watch horrible reality tv. I dont care how bad it is I will watch it. Especially Rock of Love and any of its spin offs.
4-I have a very large family. I am the youngest of 5, 3 sisters and 1 brother. I also have 2 nephews and 7 nieces. We are all incredibly opinionated with a wacky sense of humor. And I am identical to my sister Amy, in looks and in voice but not in height. She's about 4 inches taller.
6-I used to be a Raver. Don't judge! It was the 90s and I was 15!! I also experimented with a lot of drugs at that time which why I hate them now. I dont regret that time as it has made me who I am and it was a lot of fun! Plus, some of my friends during that period are still people I consider family.

Now I get to pass this award off to some of my favorite Bloggers! I'm going to give it to Twila Jean for always posting interesting, and sometimes controversial, topics. And to Dizzy Dame for her beautiful photos! And to Lisa Freemont Pages  for her inspiring tutorials. Oh and 1 more. I have to give one to Mary Deluxe for being such a srong, inspiring woman (with amazing taste!!).

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I am the HUGEST rocker chick. Love all the bands you listed, and more of course!
    I also love crap TV. No tattoos yet, but I bet I would hate getting them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol its good to know that I'm not a freak because my BF sometimes thinks I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Doll! Yup, I'm a pint sized dynamo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!
    I watch bad reality tv too.. my bf and I get sucked into it.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ! I am happy to have found your blog !...:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...