Thursday, March 11, 2010

Always a nice surprise...

I love coming back from lunch to find this sitting on my desk...


Why what ever could it be???



Yay!!!! My Shaheen sarong set!! I love it more than words can describe! I can't wait to try it on tonight when I get home. I'm thinking this shall be worn at the Viva car show. Although it would be better for the pool party I already have 'The Bikini' that Oscar bought me a while back. I still have not posted pictures of it yet because I'm a little scared to wear it. I have not lost the weight I hoped too and am not a big fan of my butt. However, I'm hoping that 3 days of dancing, boozing, and barely eating will render me thin enough and courageous enough to wear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...