Friday, February 12, 2010

Sew Much 'To Do'!!!

I don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that my sewing pile only seems to increase in size. 2 of the items I bought in KC and a new halter and pair of shorts need to be mended or altered slightly, which just adds to my 'To Do' list.

"To Do..."


This is my old sewing pile, most of which have been hanging here for quite some time. Most of these items I plan on wearing at Viva, which gives me about a month and half to complete them all. Which should be plenty of time, right??? But I know myself. I will wait until a couple days before Viva to even start on any of them. I slack like that.

The Mr is working on saturday so maybe I will try to get to a couple of them.

Maybe....

1 comment:

  1. My To Do sewing pile is quite impressive too (not as impressive as yours though :P ). Maybe give yourself a 'Two a Week' rule and see if that helps?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...